View Single Post

Thanks for ALL the replies and all the suggestions!

I am running a lot better now with a little adjustment on the MAP but still a little rich 13.3-13.8on cruise. On idle, it's 14.2-14.7.
Just need more tweaking on the MAP. I haven't tried my AFR's yet on boost on my new MAP. I tried to call Unwired Tools several times already but no call back.
I think it would be better to post some screen pics here of the MAP and some AFR, boost and RPM pics so you could help me fine tune the digital WUR.

Last night, I tried to hook up again the stock oxygen sensor, still good afr's on idle. I tried to run the car and after a couple of minutes, then the AFR's went down to 9.5-10. I pulled over and unhook the stock oxygen sensor and went back to normal. It is acting up when the stock O2 sensor is on. The O2 sensor is only 6 months old.

911st, it's my mechanic who did the install. I can see that there is a T-connector wherein 1 hose (black) comes from the digi WUR, the orange hose was cut and the ends were plugged into the two ends of the T connector. I'll take some pics later and post it here to verify if it was done correctly. On idle, UTCIS software is displaying these data:

Current Control Pressure: 3.5
Target Control Pressure: 3.5
Manifold Air Pressure: 0.9
RPM: 1000

My AFR is reading 14.2-14.7

930dreizig and TJ930, my car is an 87 930 with minor mods like K27s, Tial Wastegate with 1 bar spring, Fabspeed dual exhaust and Evo air intake. I am from North Las Vegas.

TJ930, thanks for the email. I'll send you my current MAP later. It's running better now but still a little rich off idle and cruise. By the way, the green wire is not connected to the O2 sensor.

Thanks again!

Last edited by 930_noob; 10-22-2009 at 03:51 PM..
Old 10-22-2009, 12:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)