View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 930_noob View Post
I
The correct manifold pressure for the digiWUR should be 0.4-0.5 bar at idle and mine is 0.9 bar at idle. It says that if it is 0.6 and greater, it could have a weak vacuum or could be what they call "performance camshafts."

When I put a small load on the engine, the manifold pressure should go up from 0.4 to 0.6 or0.7. With mine, it is the other way around from 0.9 down to 0.6 or 0.7 then goes back again to 0.9 on idle. This is probably the reason why I am always on the rich side eventhough my control pressure is on 3.8 already.

911st, basing on the picture I posted, do you think it is hooked up correctly? Or is there a better vaccum line for the digiWUR to be hooked up?
You did connect boost signal line after the throttle, did you? Otherwise, you will never get the vacuum. If you pick signal between filter and throttle, you will never get vacuum and your gadget will believe you are always running on medium-load throttle.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)