View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RarlyL8 View Post
No idea who manufactured those pieces. The tail looks like a GT2 with C/F wing. Body looks like a 935 street version copy of DP or like. Front bumper ??
Not much help.
Yeah the tail is likely a Getty gt2 tail, also resold at a number of places.

The body kit is probably from better bodies, I am guessing simply because I don't recognize it as Getty or GT Racing or such. Better Bodies tends to have the more wild 'DP' variations on the widebody theme. Never seen the front bumper and assuming that also maybe came from better bodies.

Some observations from looking at the engine bay...it was not the best repaint in the world, so that does hurt the car's value to resellers. Just trying to be picky on your behalf. The Kokeln intercooler is a good aftermarket addition however.

If you give us more details about the car we can try to tell you more. I would not buy into a non-stock 930 like that without a engine compression test and a very careful inspection for possible accident damage, whether the owner admits to an accident or not, that can often be the reason for extensive bodywork and repaint. Of course, he may just have wanted the look...

The wheels are great and the stance of the car looks properly set up.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)