View Single Post
Infidel

I bet that Golf is a lot of fun! Where does the power go to? Front wheels, all four wheels?? Does it spend any time at the track?

1800hp Mustang, perfect for popping down to the shops !! What's your best 1/4 mile time? I've never driven anything with that kind of power! I'd be sweating like a blind lesbian in a fish market behind the wheel of that

I have a couple of bikes, CR450F in supermoto spec for the road which is a lot of fun. Also a Buell XB12S with a few mods, loud and obnoxious just the way i like it...

I also love the water, i'm a keen diver and love doing deep wrecks and caves. I have a small power boat here on the Thames, great for sunny days with friends and copious amounts of booze, don't think i've ever got off it sober

87 930, 993 turbo engine, RS Tuning 520PS/515lbf-ft, Arrow Rods, ARP hardware, Solid lifters, G50-50, RS Flywheel, 890nm Sachs clutch, RSR coil overs all round, 993 C4 calipers front, 930 fronts on the rear, Ruf Speedlines.....
Old 540 BMW, XB12S Modified, for being a total hooligan
Old 10-23-2009, 06:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)