View Single Post
Forced Induction Junkie

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklotus99 View Post
Thanks guys. The car didnt really need much actual work done which was a testament to the PO who had it as an occasional driver since '78.

More a case of doing the research and then getting the correct bits back on it. There is very little info around about these very early production cars so it took months of research, a lot of which wasnt documented but found out through conversations with people who knew these back in the day. That mirror is from the RS3.0 which was fitted to cars delivered in this market. Different markets, different mirrors... that was the era.
Correct me if I'm wrong please, but didn't the first turbo's have a smaller secondary grill on the rear tail? Could it possibly be a '77 tail?
Werk I Zuffenhausen 3.3l/330BHP Engine with Sonderwunsch Cams, FabSpeed Headers, Kokeln IC, Twin Plugged Electromotive Crankfire, Tial Wastegate(0.8 Bar), K27 Hybrid Turbo, Ruf Twin-tip Muffler, Fikse FM-5's 8&10x17, 8:41 R&P
Old 10-26-2009, 06:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)