View Single Post

Garage
I appreciate the input from everyone and would welcome more.
Now I need to back up and re-think my direction. I don't have much interest in selling the SC I love the car and bought it right after the previous owner spent the money to do a complete ground up restoration. The work involved doesn't bother me in fact I love these kind of projects, but the Carrera engine and G50 are appealing and at a minimum it sounds like I need to look into the engine. I currently have 2 complete 79' SC engines, one has about 20,000 miles on it after a complete rebuild to euro specs with all the approriate upgrades and the other is a good running original engine with about 100,000 miles and no known upgrades. Can anyone give me an idea on what these engines are worth in todays market? I would also like to now what my nice rebuilt 915 is worth and what I would have to spend for a G50?

I am very appreciative for all the great input I have gotten from everyone, it has probably saved me a lot of head aches and time.

Thanks,
Chris
Old 10-28-2009, 04:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)