View Single Post

I want to mention that I have B&B headers with heat on my car and the heat is extremely hot.
I don't know did GLH headers have lukewarm heat? Never tried them out so I don't know.
The entire length of the header primary tubes right up to the collector on both sides are enclosed in a heat exchanger box and it heats the air blowing through in a big way.

Yeah, I live in S. Florida but when the large cold fronts blow all the way down here in the winter it often gets into the low to mid 40's at night and I've driven my car at night when it's like that and the heat is really hot from the B&B's.

My footwell blowers work and my feet and the rest of the interior will get too hot if I don't turn the fans/autoheat dial down.

Some of the hot air also comes out of the AC ducts when the heat is on and I leave a little 1"diameter analog thermometer in the left side duct because I like monitoring my AC duct temps since I've put alot of time and money into modifying my AC.
Anyway, I've seen 195 degrees coming out of the driver side AC duct and thats not lukewarm.
You'd think the plastic dash vents would melt or deform at that temp but they don't.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)