View Single Post

I've been doing lots of reading on the ez69 as I'm also wondering if this may be at fault, I found a thread from a couple of years ago that had a problem with his ez69 near the end of the thread someone came in with a fault that sounded exactly the same symptoms as mine, good when cold bad when hot, his problem was solved by cleaning and adjusting the flywheel sensor, I have taken out the sensor and cleaned it, it was a bit oily on the end but also it looked like the inside was denting the end out a little not completely flat if that makes sense? should it be flat or could it be faulty if it was starting to dent out? almost as if it has had a good shaking and something inside had tried to get out!not a lot just not flat.

I put it back together and ran it a tickover till it got hot and back came the problem!

Does a failing ez69 give the same sort of signs? does a failing sensor give these signs?

Need to get this sorted, car stood for 12 months while I tried to find time to sort the clutch I get to drive 1 tank of fuel and now its sat again!!!

Thanks for the help keep it coming please!

Steve
Old 11-01-2009, 04:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)