Thread: dual zork??
View Single Post
Turbo Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprbxr View Post
I used to work for a team that ran e30 M3s in Firehawk back in the 80s. At Lime Rock we were over the dB limit so we took a pair of kevlar gloves we used for brake changes during pits stops, cut the ends of the fingers and thumbs off the gloves and hose clamped them to the end of the twin exhaust pipes. We were just under the dB limit. it looked ridiculous as the car went by, like someone was waving from the back of the car. Hilarious.
The things racers do in a pinch...I like it! reminds me when I was racing in the rain and we had a new intake setup that made a few more hp in the dry...sucked in water in the rain though, we took gallon milk jugs and cut off the bottoms, and widened the lids to shroud the filters from water. it worked, we won, and looked completely rediculous. I still have those milk jugs. haha

All these guys do is drive too fast, work on cars, chase ******* and drink.. really no fun at all...
Old 11-01-2009, 05:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)