View Single Post

No, you can not set it, it is a sealed digital system. There is a provision for an octane jumper but never seen it used.

It is not anything like a 930. You might be able to put a timing light on it and try to check idle and hight rpm timing (apx -40 deg w no load). On a dyno you could check timing on boost. Not sure if you could put a hand pump on the 69EZ if you are thinking of running it up in your driveway to make it think it is under boost to check boost-retard or not.

On a C2Turbo that is modified having an AFR read out and a boost read out are good ideas.

I would check the vac-connection to the WUR first. If this cam off you would have exactly the situation you are noting.

Next I would check the system pressure at the head and the control pressure at the WUR as these are the heart of a CIS system and the first thing one checks when there is a drivability issue. I actually installed a fixed gage at my fuel head so I could check my CP anytime.

Also might want to just put a vac-gage on the intake to check that you do not have any leaks or other issues.

Goog luck.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)