View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorsche930 View Post
I have a 1979 930 with 80k that has been updated to look like a 92. (bumpers, lights, seats,door panels, carpet, rockers, replica turbo twists.3.8 rs wing etc) It just received a FULL high dollar Paul Weir engine rebuild with a 20k warranty. It's still in WA I have to ship it home in the next few weeks. It's in great (not flawless) condition.

My question is with this economy I see that Im going to lose my a$$. The economy has hit me pretty hard and need cash. What do you guys think? Try and weather the storm or lose the car I had a poster of as a kid? Of course I'd love to get my full amount but I was thinking in the $30's if Id sell it. I think selling it is inevitable just need some opinions. Any local Maryland interest once it's home?

Look at your own situation and be realistic. Do you see evidence that your personal economic situation will turn around before you really need the cash?

You can't let people at this board or anywhere else influence your decision, it is far too important that you do what is right for you and your loved ones.

This economic mess is way beyond the point where uninformed people can tell you we are recovering or we are not recovering.

Do what works for you. What others tell you is irrelevant right now.

Last edited by DDDD; 11-09-2009 at 07:12 AM..
Old 11-09-2009, 07:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)