View Single Post

I have to say... anyone who was interested in attending but just didn't get organized enough to hit the road and meet up with these guys... you missed one hell of an event. And I only did the Sunday cruise...

Quick background... I basically contacted these guys on Saturday, they didn't know me at all (and I drive a N/A 911) but none of that mattered from the first second I meet anyone in the group. Pete welcomed us (my brother and I) into his home, and everyone was excited to hit the road again. I was hoping they would take it easy on me, that all of the partying they had already done might have softened them up a bit... but when boost is only an ankle twist away...

The loop that we drove was perfect, incredible roads and at a pace that will have me grinning for years to come. These guys are GREAT drivers! A must do event.

Pete, thanks for introducing my brother to the Zork tube... that made his day!

Thanks for everything Pete, Justin, Citris, Brad, Shadetree, et al
(note: my brother recorded some awesome video of the event (and more pictures). Will post in a couple days when he returns home).

Thanks again,
Udo

Now for some pictures:
Picasa Web Albums - Udo - OKTURBOFEST

R Gruppe bicycles - Cannondale, Titus, Specialized, Bridgestone, Raleigh, Schwinn Paramount, and Scattante TT bike.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #222 (permalink)