View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper930 View Post
So Justin, I take it this is the tribute to the Blackbird? Awesome my friend, wish I could have been there for this you guys...but alas next year will bring great things as well. Glad it was a safe weekend for all involved!

!
LOL!

Well Gabe, it wasn't quite the tribute to u that we had hoped for, but a fitting one nonetheless, as everyone that remembers T2 would agree It truly is amazing what great beer tables these engine decklids/wings make.....

Anyway, we all wish you and Blackie could have joined us for what was another truly great Turbopalooza weekend. There were, as Paul says, the 'usual' suspects, and then a few more.

First off, Pete, aka 'Flamemaster' thanks for organizing things and picking such an absolutely incredible route. Dont worry about feeling like it was 'unorganized'... this thing we call Turbopalooza always has a life of it's own onced placed in motion, and everything just seems to happen as it should.

Paul, thanks for all the great pix and allowing me to ride shotgun on Sunday after my Carrera's alternator self-destructed while trying to keep up with the pace all the Turbo's were setting. Those shots of Pete's and everyone's cars were great.

Brad, it's hard not to fall in love with your new ride (hey, even if it needs two turbos to keep up with the 930's single), that car is so damn good it's nutz!!!

Frankie, the 'iron butt' of Turbopalooza this year for driving the distance. Glad to c ya again bro. Next time, its 'Moroso and Marlin' @T4

Miguel and Vic, the dynamic duo (thanks for letting me 'borrow' ur AAA!)

Andy, thanks for opening up Speedwerks again for us and showing me what a mini can do.

But enough blah, blah, here are some of my pix

Sat morning, about to hop. Yeah, the Noble looks even better up close

Cruising to meet the rest of the gang

Holy Cow... Miguel really does drive the chocolate rocket!

Can u think of better sights and sounds in the morning?

These cars don't play well with others

Turbopalooza 'virgins' John, Vic and their immaculate Jerry Wood's built and set-up 3.5 from CT about to have their cherries busted..

No Andy, it's too late to get out of Pete's car now
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com

Last edited by juicersr; 11-10-2009 at 04:26 AM..
Old 11-09-2009, 07:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #245 (permalink)