View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Mmmmmmm... waycool pix Paul / Justin - looks like gooooooooood tiiiiiiiiiiimes again. NOICE.

Miguel... expressing exactly how fantacularly orgasmic that color lights up to under good sunlight is umpossible. Wow. Wowow. Great to see you there again being yerself - a happy being in his element you are.

Petey... UDAMAN for executing - the foliage kicked arse and you had poifect weather to boot. Sounds like some sinistery ensued... exxxxxcellent. I know nuthin'. Dude and your flammage is sobeyond uber. FOOK I wanty! Hell that yeller is so photogenic - shoots nicely.

Citrus, glad to see CT representin' 8-). Betchya enjoyed yerself. Jerry Woods' engine? Killer. Funny I just learned his brother Ron is in my other world (Audi //S cars), has an //S8 like mine - I'm running his former BBSs actually heh heh. Jerry Woods! Your car sure is purty.

Justin... d'oh... turboPALOOZA's conspiring against you and your cars's. Petey you too for that matter. >*love it*< HA!

I dig how you can nearly hear many of them pics - simply bark out atchya. Really cool.

Now... describe the sounds and smells of Nobel yes...

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 11-10-2009, 04:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #249 (permalink)