Thread: Running Temp
View Single Post

Garage
Running Temp

I have been dealing with a running temp issue. I have owned my 930 for two years now but seldom have seldomly get the chance to ask other 930 owners their opinions on questions I come up with. I am located in MA. This time of year is not a problem but when the temp outside gets into the 80's my running temp climbs up to the top white hash mark on the temp guage. This is during normal and performance driving situations (obviously traffic times). I can't say the guage reads much higher than the top mark but when it does step up to the range and I am into boost occasionally I hear the dreaded noise. (cha ching cha ching). My 930 has the stock front fender oil cooler(euro model no fan) lines are in good shape, I have been inside the fan cavity ( no nests ). I do have a tear in the engine sheet metal seal which I mentioned in an earlier tread which I felt was my problem. Again my issue is only in the warm temps. What do we think?
Old 11-10-2009, 04:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)