View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by krasuskyp View Post
Exhibit A:

Sir Toddalot... you must be referrin to the 'other' Paul... no D&D (no *not* "Dunkin Donuts") for moi - btdt 1000yrs ago nothing good comes as result 8-). Then again, I know nuthing... nuthhhhhhhing...

Love the vids Paul, keep the pics / stories coming boys. Those shots of Andy sitting helpless riding gun w/ Petey had me flashin back... 40, 40, 40, 40, snore, 39, 32... 147. Bwhahahaha...
Paul, you crazy coookster, T3 just wasn't the same without youse wise-guys from 'Hampsha'.... one way or another we have to concoct another rendevous, esp after Jake gets done with his monster motor (he's gonna have to paint *****in' flames over that minerva blue after all is done) Did u ever source a replacement eyeball for your lady?

We'll, if there was ever proof positive of the old adage, 'don't bring a knife to gun fight' here it is... 'Palooza carnage

Both alternator bearing let go, probably somewhere around my last 6800 rpm shift as i mercilessly flogged the 'Chickarrera' at a faster pace in an increasingly futile attempt to keep up. While the fan housing cracked and bearings simply melted (probably from the vibration and alternator heat) the fan itself miraculously survived.

Well, i have had a pretty much complete 3.2 turbo conversion kit gathering dust since i bought the 930, so it think it's time to slap her on. Resistance is futile to the lure of the boost

Hey Udo... just do it! Being Austrian, how can you NOT take that 964 on a 'drift' tour back to the motherland??? BTW, remind your bro to upload that great clip of you sliding that curve!
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 11-11-2009, 12:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #273 (permalink)