View Single Post

Alex video

Quote:
Hey Udo... ...remind your bro to upload that great clip of you sliding that curve!
My brother is also experiencing "technical difficulties" getting the video to upload... He put everything on a DVD which will be here in a couple days... I did see the "slide" before he left... lots of tire noise before I head off around the corner out of sight.

He also took an awesome clip just hanging arm straight down out the window and shooting the rear of the car. It was on a nice section of road and perfectly catches the suspension travel of my car, while seeing the cars behind dance around the curves. He also has more pics, which I'll also post when the DVD arrives.

Justin-
Through these posts a friend and former colleague contacted me. Jamie Novack (jpnovack)... we worked together back in the day. I didn't know he was a Porsche freak ALSO...

Best,
Udo

R Gruppe bicycles - Cannondale, Titus, Specialized, Bridgestone, Raleigh, Schwinn Paramount, and Scattante TT bike.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #279 (permalink)