Thread: 8s and 8s Fuchs
View Single Post

Not an expert on it but the normal 911's covet the 944 Fuchs for the front for the brake clearance and to get 8's up front to run 225's. I believe on the 930 the 8's can be moved up front but you need to double check. I believe there are factory spacers on the front and rear that can be changed if needed. To my eye the 930's wheels are tucked in a fair amount so 8's w 225's might work w some neg camber and fender rolling. Pretty sure others have done so.

I would be more interested in adding 9's to the rear than 8's to the front as 930's are more rear traction challenged. That is what the factory did. one can put 225's on the 7's and 265's on the rear thought 245's are the standard.

Texas, on my next 930 I might try to move the 9's to the front and get a set of Panasports for the rear. I think some of the IROC's along with the 914GT race cars ran Minilites in the rear so it is in keeping with tradition.

One could also move there rears to the front and have there 7's modified I thing to 17's of any width but it might require a 6 to do so.
Old 11-13-2009, 07:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)