View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by cole930 View Post
Mark,

1:30 PM Indiana time and I was thinking about ya. Hope all goes well.
Sonogram ? Are you pregnant, probably a 500 Kawasaki dirt bike. You need to
let us know the prognosis because if your going to croak you may have some
parts I could use. The first time they told me my Cancer was terminal my three
sons in law were drawing straws to see who got to buy the "Old Sled". We
love ya, ya bum, keep us posted.

Cole
All right, I don't need no stinkin' vultures waiting to pick the spoils remaining. The sonogram didn't detect any fetuses in my leg, nor any blockages so I'm good to go!

The best part of the procedure this morning was the absolute knock-out fox babe that did the procedure. She said "I'll start in your groin area....", and at once I experienced excellent circulation down there and was afraid of falling out of my boxer shorts (or that they wouldn't conceal the pickle in my pocket). I'm hoping my condition worsens, so I can go back for another "treatment".

500 Kawasaki??? How about the old 750 H2 Kawa I used to blast down the road on. Those were before the days of the mutant ninja rice rockets of today, but that machine with it's 3 expansion chambers sounded like a freakin' airplane.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)