View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeD94 View Post
LOL...you guys, Mark and Cole, crack me up.

Mark,
Glad to hear that you're gonna be OK. So when are you getting back on a dirt bike? No, what a minute, I meant a 930. Were you wearing good pair of MX boots? If so then you're lucky. How did you mess your ankle up so bad?

Cole,
Let me know once your Old Sled runs again. We can have a mini Palooza in IN.
Buck me off a horse....or an MX...and I'll always get back on, but next time with just a smidgen more respect as befitting of my age. No...strike that....I'm referring to my physical age, not mental age, which means I'll always be young and trying to re-create those memories when I could hold a wheelie as long as I wanted, and when she got away from me all it did was cause a little road rash - just pick out the gravel, grab another beer, and ride on bro'! Yes, had on good sturdy boots, but 225 pounds of bike that starts out vertical then slams down with all it's weight on your ankle and lower leg just isn't cool. Broke the fibula, cracked the tibia, smooshed all the ligaments and tendons on the top....fun fun fun.

I'll be back in the 930 next spring, mostly because the weather is starting to winterize (snowed today). So outside of the foot, I have a good excuse to abstain driving it.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 11-13-2009, 04:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)