View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark houghton View Post
Buck me off a horse....or an MX...and I'll always get back on, but next time with just a smidgen more respect as befitting of my age. No...strike that....I'm referring to my physical age, not mental age, which means I'll always be young and trying to re-create those memories when I could hold a wheelie as long as I wanted, and when she got away from me all it did was cause a little road rash - just pick out the gravel, grab another beer, and ride on bro'! Yes, had on good sturdy boots, but 225 pounds of bike that starts out vertical then slams down with all it's weight on your ankle and lower leg just isn't cool. Broke the fibula, cracked the tibia, smooshed all the ligaments and tendons on the top....fun fun fun.

I'll be back in the 930 next spring, mostly because the weather is starting to winterize (snowed today). So outside of the foot, I have a good excuse to abstain driving it.
Ouch! I know from my experience that soft tissue injuries (torn ligaments, etc) are worse that broken bones. Remember to do physical therapy when you are healed. Also, drink lots of milk.
Old 11-13-2009, 05:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)