View Single Post

Damn Justin, it's one thing to bend the front wheel, but you don't want to be messing with the family jewels!

OK boys, this has been fun. Since I started this now totally warped thread during a fit of frustration wondering if I could ever push in a clutch again, I guess I can at least slap a couple videos out there for your enjoyment.

Early spring last year, up near my mountain cabin where we tend to do the dirt thing. Most of the snow had melted, leaving a bit of mud. Enjoy...hope you don't mind the occasional profanity as I hit tree limbs, mud ruts and snow banks. We were jazzed and having a good time. That's my 50 year old bro' in front on the Yamaha '74 400MX, and me (considerably older) riding the '73 360MX with a cheap helmet mounted camera.

YouTube - spring MX'ing #2
YouTube - Spring MX'ing #1
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 11-14-2009, 03:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #33 (permalink)