View Single Post
Forced Induction Junkie

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by voitureltd View Post
I have Motec 48 with a 3.5 motor by Norwood that sounds like a similar build ( see earlier posts for tune issues). The car is in Milwaukee now. Anyone you or others might recommend nearby that can dial it in the rest of the way. Last tuner was Sam @ ProtechniK in Houston when it had 83# injecters. Now to 96# but was over 105 degrees when he partially redid the dyno tune. I have a local Porsche race shop that does some race turbo tunibg but do not want to reinvent the wheel as this cars set up would be new for him.
Tony,
Locally, try CS Motorsports (cs motorsports link, a Porsche restorer/friend has heard good things about them.
Other option: My friend's racing engine(PCA GTP 1) is sent down to Bob Holcomb, Scottsdale for engine dyno tuning.
Werk I Zuffenhausen 3.3l/330BHP Engine with Sonderwunsch Cams, FabSpeed Headers, Kokeln IC, Twin Plugged Electromotive Crankfire, Tial Wastegate(0.8 Bar), K27 Hybrid Turbo, Ruf Twin-tip Muffler, Fikse FM-5's 8&10x17, 8:41 R&P

Last edited by WERK I; 11-19-2009 at 07:42 AM..
Old 11-19-2009, 07:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #36 (permalink)