View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboguy934 View Post
AWSOME thought "zork you too" LOL friday night if my wife and i can get a babysitter shes gonna follow me on rt 385 with a video cam, im gonna do a 40-50 mph to about 150 blast in front of her, she drives a benz so shes gonna get dusted, but it should be a good flic, lots o flames wait till you guys see how that 3.5 twin plug w/ the kkk29 hybrid that Chris Carrol over at turbokraft built makes this car launch, lemme just put it to ya this way, im sorry i dont remember the diamiter of my hollow sway away torsion bars but after the new engine build i had to re-align and corner balance because she squats so hard i rubbed holes in my flares!!! good thing ive got adjustable spring plates re-keying torsion bars sucks!! so the guys over at Protec porsche set her up NASTY more to come, keep your fingers crossed for me that i can get a babysitter!
I love the new look of your car and can't wait to see any video footage you shoot!
Old 11-19-2009, 07:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)