View Single Post
Infidel

You're right, it does come close! I reduced the frontal area to 15 sq ft and it comes out at 6 seconds. Even the HP graph comes out close!! Remember my dyno sheet shows calculated FWHP numbers, not rear wheel, i assume that is what it is asking for?
Most chassis dyno's read over so i would bs shocked if my actual power was really as high as the graphs show. But for this excersise it certainly looks close!!

Gabe, i'm not questioning the power of your car, the point i was making was that we will get very few people stepping forward with their findings, as a lot will realise they do not have the power they are told they have. But hopefully we can get plently of people to properly test their cars and get a database going, will be a great comparisson tool for those going up the power ladder, and also a great tool between mods to see if you are moving in the right direction

EvoGuy, here's the data from that calculator, i've put the same ratio's in as you said, and as close to the torque figures as you. Will be interesting to see what it's going to do with the new wheels. It says my top speed with the old wheels was 186, i actually managed 187.4mph, i'm not sure if was at the rev limit but i knew i was close

87 930, 993 turbo engine, RS Tuning 520PS/515lbf-ft, Arrow Rods, ARP hardware, Solid lifters, G50-50, RS Flywheel, 890nm Sachs clutch, RSR coil overs all round, 993 C4 calipers front, 930 fronts on the rear, Ruf Speedlines.....
Old 540 BMW, XB12S Modified, for being a total hooligan
Old 11-23-2009, 02:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)