View Single Post

Greetings:

When I got home last night-(Garage Night) I started searching and taking off the intercooler.
So, what do I find.......Freakin intercooler comes off with no problem...etc..etc.. I see the orange O' RING'S -(stock unit)-attached. The two orange rings are attached in the front/throttle body...The one leading down the turbo pipe....well ....looking at it in the front the orange/ring looked good...OK..I turn the intercooler to the side...Freakin almost half of the ring in the back is missing.!! Man I was pissed.. I Immed. got my small vacum cleaner. Flex-2inch hose/thinking the ring/piece went down the turbo..I couldn't see anything with the work lamp. But for safety, I said why not. Didn't suck up anything..I guess that was a good thing. Frantically searched the engine bay for that piece and anything that looked wacked..(No find-----good)
Everything looked normal. I inspected the orange ring, and it was still flexable in good shape what I could see....Well today, going to find a Porsche dealer for parts. Change the 3 rings .Hopefully this will be quick fix for now.....

Mark-For me- walking a ZO6 and having my flames on PRICELESS....
OH----I WON'T GIVE UP MY FLAMES....

Walt

Last edited by wjfk32; 11-24-2009 at 05:42 AM..
Old 11-24-2009, 05:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)