View Single Post
forwheeler forwheeler is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Idaho
Posts: 193
Originally Posted by JFairman View Post
They are under the curved carpet covered fiberboard things that are under the dash on each outer side of the footwell and held on with 3 tapping screws. They're plastic and held in place by the hoses on each end.

The older cars and normally aspirated cars didn't have the footwell blowers and the carpeted covers were shallower and had a pocket for maps or whatever.

Hmmm, my car is a 79 and I don't have map pockets that I can see.
Under the curved vents is just the hose from the luggage compartment. I can see it from the top side when I pull the hose off.

So if I don't have blowers then how does the air get moved? Does it get flow from the engine fan?
Old 11-25-2009, 10:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #47 (permalink)