View Single Post
Forced Induction Junkie

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by stitch702 View Post
Hello,

I came across a thread on another forum in which a person was inquiring about their 930. She claimed it had the body of a 930S, but the front was a normal 911. The thread directed her to here, but I couldn't find if she actually posted here.

I've done the VIN decoder but hasn't helped me much.

I am in the same position and have come across a 930, but am unsure if it has a body kit or something. The body style is different than most 930's. Just want to know if this was an option or if it is an aftermarket kit or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebox88 View Post
930 LE Pkg:

Stitch702,
It appears the black 930 in question is a conversion at first glance. If you follow the rear brake vent contours on the outer most part, it does not follow the wheelwell contours. Look at the other turbo's wheelwell pictured and you can see what I mean.
Here's another pic from mine;

Werk I Zuffenhausen 3.3l/330BHP Engine with Sonderwunsch Cams, FabSpeed Headers, Kokeln IC, Twin Plugged Electromotive Crankfire, Tial Wastegate(0.8 Bar), K27 Hybrid Turbo, Ruf Twin-tip Muffler, Fikse FM-5's 8&10x17, 8:41 R&P
Old 11-26-2009, 06:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)