View Single Post

Garage
Return to the Dark Side

After the participation of the Miami 1 mile run (178.7 MPH @ 5 psi of boost due to a broken exhaust pipe) I got the bug again to try our lady luck at the 1/4 mile.

The last event that we participated was back on 2004 Event that we won with a 10.76 now 5 years later we are going to attempt to break that record, the stage is set for this weekend race at our local Palm Beach Motor sports, track that recently went under Major surgery and now has one of the best surfaces of any track.

The car has more power now, new header design, intercooler design courtesy of Bello Power and Billet Design in addition we installed the new Toyo TQ Drag Radials and I'm swearing by them, the car is running flawless and feels strong.

Weather will be in the 60s on Sunday, today we will attempt a pass to see where we at and hopefully we can qualify in our class against the Skylines,Lexus and the mighty Supras.

The goal is to go faster than 10.76, anything after that is a bonus,

I will try to up date during the weekend and I hope that I don't embarrass myself once more
Old 12-04-2009, 05:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)