View Single Post

Garage
Kokeln IC Install

After searching high and low, checking with every source known to man I was able to locate a Kokeln IC kit through FVD Brombacher in Florida. After waiting two weeks for the unit to arive from Germany I have dove head first into the install. All went well until the fitment part of the project. I am having issues getting the unit to seat properly. This is where I am wondering if anyone has had the same problem. I have B&B headers with the stock turbo. I am going to replace the turbo this winter I just came across the IC so jumped into that first. I plan on intalling the K27 7200 which I know requires an adaptor sleeve to connect to the vertical tube to the IC. The stock turbo accepts the vertical tube via the solid connection which is what is raising hell with me. I need the left side to drop a considerable amount (3/4" or so) and the machined surfaces of the IC and pipe even with the correct gaskets are less than desirable at this point. I am located in MA so my days are numbered I think we are getting snow tonight so she will probably be heading in for the long winters nap I will have plenty of time to get this right for the spring!
Old 12-05-2009, 01:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)