View Single Post

Garage
The height problem does show up at the mounting bracket right above the fan. That is why I am leaning heavily on the fact that the B&B exhaust and stock turbo may be the issue. I don't believe I have the option of shortening anything with what I have at this point as the Vertical tube slides into the IC and over the turbo for the hard connections. Barring cutting and rewelding the IC connection (not happening here). That is where I figure get the k27 7200 and make the adjustment on the neck coming out of that due to the fact that it uses a sleve to connect to the tube to IC. As far as an immediate fix not wanting to wait for the new turbo someone mentioned making my own pipe. Has anyone gone that route can I get a rubber sleve/hose and just clamp it from point to point. Will the turbo temp be an issue or hose diameter? I would definately not leave it as permanent just a quick fix to test my upgrade. I am looking forward to the improvement in the C2 BOV assy.

As a reference does the top of the Kokeln IC once installed come within a 1/4 to 1/2" of the deck screen once at its final resting spot? I set it without the Tube and I am tight to the air box (modified stock box) the underside of the deck 1/4 -1/2" the wiper motor and the rear of the deck lid. All clear it looks great I just have that final connection point issue.
Old 12-06-2009, 03:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)