View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by THECARREAPER View Post
i dunno, i ordered a stock set and will see if they fit when they get here. otherwise i will have to make some at work.
mine are after market boxed rockers the stock rocker end covers will not fit. My kit was From NR auto they will still make steel kits. when i bought mine they sent rocker end covers. you might want to give them a call and see what they can do for you. I bought the rear fender vents and boxed rockers from them as I already had the front fenders. Everything fit very well and was easy to Weld in with the templates and instructions they sent me. Your kit judging by the shape of the inside of the rear fender vents looks like it was made by them.
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue
Old 12-06-2009, 05:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #46 (permalink)