View Single Post

For the time being, we will concentrate on maintaining/servicing the more modern stuff, but on a case-by-case basis, we're more than willing to dive into some projects on earlier cars. We've already had everything from a '68 BMW/Baur 1600 Cabriolet to a '60 Plymouth Fury pass through the shop for some special projects.

Concerning tuning and race preperation, we'll leave most of this to Eurowerks and Speedwerks, for the time being. Although, I do have an outlet for tuning with Electromotive, if somebody is interested. He is very talented, and actually handles the tuning for several high-end "race shops" in/around North Carolina.

The collection is always circulating through the shop, so customers will get the chance to get up close and personal with some icons from Porsche's history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicersr View Post
Trevor, no worries.

Any more specifics on what you guys will be focusing on? Routine stuff like modern diagnostic/service, or more vintage (webers, MFI)? Are your guys trained in modern race (Haltech, Motech, Electromotive, etc EFI and tuning), motor rebuilds, suspension set-ups and so forth?

I'm sure a burning question of everyone here is whether Matt plans to showcase any of his cars at the shop in a museum-like fashion.

Tell Matt that if he brings one of his street turbos to our next T'poozas the first rounds on me At this point we are planning on probably doing the main event each year in a central NC location (Greensboro or Charlotte) with track time at VIR or CMP, so would love for you to join us.

Last edited by Trevor Ely; 12-08-2009 at 07:21 PM..
Old 12-08-2009, 07:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)