View Single Post

Thank you all- I must keep strong!
I have very little left to do to the car to make it right, its just that it takes sooo damn long between stages because the money enters my pocket and ends up leaving for things like gas, girlfriend, insurance, cell bill, food, and other useless crap that stands in the way of my 930. I have this next month off and I am going to be working out of my garage (or travel around if i have to) on cars- so if any locals need an extra hand to help finish up a project, let me know.

Paul- thank you for posting the pics, I had fun driving the car up there and hanging out. Then tearing a$$ out on that main strip was pretty mint too hahaha. I think I almost tripled the speed limit on that road lol.

As for everyone else, thank you- I am going to keep coming back to this thread everytime I get a goddamned bill for school and contemplate the worst. If I do it again, just give me a good b!tch slap and I'll stop thinking about it.

The girlfriend is still going to have competition afterall...
2008 C6/Z51 Corvette
Old 12-10-2009, 02:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)