View Single Post

Send a message via Skype™ to djdawson2
Here's my '89. I bought it in Folsom, CA... a nice dry climate, not a sign of rust anywhere. Oddly, this car was owned by the same *woman* for 16 years of its life. She was the 1st owner, sold it, and then subsequently bought it back. Maintained by the same shop throughout. It is a 100k mile car, but runs extremely well. I've taken it on 3 1000+ mile trips and it performed flawlessly.

I've added a Rarlyl8's SS exhaust, a K-27 7200 turbo, a B&B intercooler, a 930S steering wheel, and the Speedline Alesio wheels seen in the garage picture (18x9 and 18x11). I've also replaced the front control arm bushings, ball joints, the fan for the front oil cooler, and the trans output seals. I bought an (expensive) excellent set of the H1/H1 headlights for the car too, but have not yet installed them. I'd drive this car anywhere, and it does not leave a drip of anything underneath it.

It has undoubtedly had paint work, but it was good quality work. Everything in the car works.

As they say... everything is for sale if the price is right ;-)

Old 12-10-2009, 05:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)