View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence88mph View Post
Your car looks amazing Kris, is there any rush to finish it anyway? At worse put it aside and finish it when you have the cash. Man I couldn't afford a Porsche when I was studying, I doubt many could! I like your humorous contribution to the board too, would suck if you left!
Do you guys not have a educational assistance plan over there, we don't have to pay for our education until we start working?
On a side note I would love an intercooler like yours and that charge pipe with the BOV is a work of art, can I ask where you got that made?
yea we got some sort of aid over here- and you dont have to start paying untill your out of school- HOWEVER- the intrest starts acruing when you sign the paper... I really cant afford it while I am studying, but I manage.
The intercooler was made buy a guy named Jamie that ran Miller racecar- a company I think is out of business now, but used to be on the show Pinks regularly. Jamie does great work. Now there is another local guy here named John Volk who owns 666 and he fabbed my headers- he is pretty nasty at what he does. The intercooler is a simple 4" spearco core with rounded end tanks derived from 4" piping. Im sure someone down there could easily reproduce it.
2008 C6/Z51 Corvette
Old 12-10-2009, 07:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)