Thread: K27 7200 or s
View Single Post

My car is a 82-911SC Targa-I did a top end rebuild-rockers/bearings/oil lines etc.etc. in 1994-89-3.3 turbo. Approx-15000+miles, engine/turbo,Did it with my mechanic. My/Mods-Euro/headers-ported heads-7006-Honed-cylinders/Turbo-Hks-fuel enrichment-1bar spring-magnecor wires-K&n filter/air box cover off-SC Cams-B&B 3inch exhaust,upgrade the fan blade-No ac-unit.Also rebuilt the 915-5speed-top end 140mph.cutoff 6000rpm. short shift/-Recently this year.-upgraded the ignition to Msd-6al &coil/new injectors,fuel pumps,fuel accum.,fuel filter/front oil cooler-bradied lines,/bilsteins frnt-HD- Sports/yellow in the back.New front spolier....I'm sure there is stuff i left out.

What I know is that my car is light and the gearing plays a big part. Just with the cooler weather 50's the wheels spin in 2nd gear..I only get on the car in 3rd gear.. I don't need any more damage in lower gear if I can help it..Things can break $$$$$$.

The zo6 I played with, thought i was nuts and few screws loose...I was in 3rd gear when i went side by side..approx 40+..As long I am in the( boost cycle mode). We did two runs and walked him twice. The 2nd run he down shifted--it still didn't matter. Got a thumbs up..And that was that... I know his exhaust is one loud mother...

Last edited by wjfk32; 12-11-2009 at 10:28 AM..
Old 12-11-2009, 06:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)