View Single Post
E-85 sippin drunk

The presumption is that: yes, the euro fuel head and system flows more fuel. The injectors have a different part number, the metal fuel lines form the fuel head to the injectors are bigger and the fuel head is different. This is a comparison between a stock "US" system and a "euro or ROW" system.

I would venture to say that doing a fuel head mod to the US fuel head would give you the same results or possibly even more fuel then the stock Euro system. add in an adjustable or digital WUR, and you have the potential for around 400 to 450 hp at the crank ( with cams, twin plug, I/C. turbo, headers, and other mods).

You can get the CIS system to flow a crap load of fuel...but the problem is to get consistant A/F 's as well as drivability
Brad...930 gt-1 racecar, increased displacement to 3.6L, JB racing Cylinders, JE 8 to1 pistons, stroked crank, Carrillo rods, extrudehoned 3.2L intake, full bay Bell I/C, GT-2 EVO cams, Rarly8 headers, GTX-35RS turbo, twin plug, P&P heads, Link G4 EFi system, G-50/50 with LTD slip and oil squirters/oil cooler, zork tube, full race coilover system, with carbon fiber body, full cage, E-85 sippin drunk
Old 12-12-2009, 03:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)