View Single Post

Garage
Yo Gonzo. Sweet car you have there. That car has history right? Is it local? Not a lot of shops around you. None in NPR. Looks like you picked up an enthusiast's ride there. She sure looks clean too. Who did your PPI (if you had one)?

I would be very careful because she looks nice as is. This car may be perfect for you as is. Are you going to keep it around the house or are you going to ride it often into St Pete or Tampa. Such commutes would provide enough opportunity for you to get to know her well, and learn about her at speed. Really lots of fun (learning to control her stuff) to learn. The 589 is usually boring but, you can have at it. Other places, thn the track. There is so much seat time that I would say is a prerequisite.

I would rather err on the conservative side with advice. May have had a couple of nice upgrades along with its maintenance.

All that said, if you must you must.

P.S. Mike is great guy. Have you spoken with Frank down in Largo. If you haven't he would be a great resource who is relatively close to you.

Regards,
Old 12-12-2009, 02:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)