View Single Post
E-85 sippin drunk

Another thing just for FYI.... alot of these aftermarket companies that make body parts for the 911, make them for racecars. In other words, most of the parts fit and look like crap! I went to two major places that make body parts for these cars, and was not happy at all.

I finally went to M. A. Shaw when I bought all of my carbon fiber stuff. AWESOME quality! I believe Getty design is also affiliated with M. A. Shaw ( relatives or something like that). Look up M. A. Shaw... you will not be dissapointed on the quality. Also, most of the stuff since it is made for racecars, look grerat from 10 feet away...but on a street car, if you are really picky about the fit and finish, you might want to stick with OEM stuff..... you can PM me if you need more info ( I am not going to bad mouth the shops on here)....
Brad...930 gt-1 racecar, increased displacement to 3.6L, JB racing Cylinders, JE 8 to1 pistons, stroked crank, Carrillo rods, extrudehoned 3.2L intake, full bay Bell I/C, GT-2 EVO cams, Rarly8 headers, GTX-35RS turbo, twin plug, P&P heads, Link G4 EFi system, G-50/50 with LTD slip and oil squirters/oil cooler, zork tube, full race coilover system, with carbon fiber body, full cage, E-85 sippin drunk
Old 12-12-2009, 05:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)