View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by wurls View Post
Sorry, I should have been more specific. I don't do my own work at all, and would have to leave that to my local garage to do, who are competent and trustworthy. No offence meant to turbo owners...I think turbos are nicer looking than a n/a 911...what I meant was that the power of the turbo is second to me versus the looks of the fat rear end. If there were tons of turbo look Carrera's out there for sale, that is what I would get, but there aren't. There aren't a lot of Porsches where I live, so availability here is limited.

Also, it wouldn't be an even trade...it would be my car plus cash difference...but at least I wouldn't have to go through the trouble of waiting for it to sell. It would be like bringing the car to the dealer and driving away with a better car.
Well, it depends on the cash difference. Why does the guy want to get rid of the 89 turbo for an N/A car? You told your reason. Now let's here his. Surely the question came up. And if you farm out most everything with the turbo, make sure your pants have deep pockets.
Old 12-13-2009, 01:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)