View Single Post

Garage
[QUOTE=zcoker;5073414]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick 930 View Post
I was told by someone that it was CIS, but maybe I was mistaken.

Man, you are going on a lot of "what you were told" with your car. I would be careful with it until you become more educated on what you have in your motor, especially if you track the thing.
ZCoker,
I've only had my own P-car for 2.5 yrs and I only have a fundamental mechanical experience level. I was told CIS by the owner of Prototech Ft. Lauderdale. I must have misunderstood him. Like RarelyL8 stated, Prototech was probably refering to it being a 3.3L CIS 930 motor enlarged to 3.6L, which is exactly what it is. I am becoming more educated as time goes on and mods get added, That is why I am on this forum. My mechanic came highly recommended by a friend in my car club, who owns a C-GT, GT-2, GT-3, GT-3 RS, and a 356 completely restored, and he has done work on all of them. Everything he has done to my car has made it run more efficient, stronger, and the workmanship is top notch. I just wanted to get some opinions of some of the expert Pelicans.

Zeb930,

Thanks for the educational photo explanation, now I understand what you were refering to.

Any other info/advice is greatly appreicated.
Thanks.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)