View Single Post

Unless my 999 has been out of sync for the last 9000 miles the andial k29 pulls thru redline better than the 999 did as I put it on the car after the 999 was damaged.................Also "K24madness" I agree that The Garrett is a good choice if you have a motor built enough inside to require the extra pressure ( but pricy @ $2K +with mods required+more yet for the labor over using a nice used/rebuilt K27 ) . I just took the Andial k29 off a 930 with larger liter that was suffering from loosing boost in up top RPM and installed a garrett GT3571. Picked up 31 RWHP @ .9 bar. So I would rate my 5327 999 0493 (from my recent experience ) at the bottom then the Andial K29 and the garrett on top installed on motors that need that extra turbo capacity, other wise that extra boost will just go out the dump valve. Although I do find that all the before mentioned turbos when on the respective cars did not have that on off feel you mentioned and seemed to pull very linier similar to the garrett when shifting at redline. Its winter here but from my recollection they all seemd to blow to full boost at fairly low RPM but whats the point as the cams and fuel mixture delivery should be optimally set well above that RPM so when you shift from redline you have the HP response of the optium power curve.

Last edited by voitureltd; 12-21-2009 at 01:41 PM..
Old 12-20-2009, 04:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #41 (permalink)