View Single Post
E-85 sippin drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDDD View Post
same deal as lots of the bargain parts out there...you can get a deal but end up with more install problems. it is worth it if you are handy sometimes.

Bell intercooler is who you should chat with, they make them for about $1500 to your specs. But you need to provide the pattern usually for them to custom make it.
I could not agree more... Call Bell Intercoolers.. speak with Gerhart. I will bet that someone with a Kokeln I/C will need to supply you with a set of measurements. Give them to Gerhart. Two weeks later, it will show up at your doorstep.

I ordered a very thick, full bay I/C, and mine was a tad under $1400.00 shipped to my door. Excellent to deal with, and a very high quality finished item. Here are a coouple of pictures of Bell's quality. I know this I/C is not the right one for you, as its full bay, and made to be used with the 3.2L intake...but you will get the idea. The second picture is shown next to my old kokeln I/C...which has been gone for awhile now....

Brad...930 gt-1 racecar, increased displacement to 3.6L, JB racing Cylinders, JE 8 to1 pistons, stroked crank, Carrillo rods, extrudehoned 3.2L intake, full bay Bell I/C, GT-2 EVO cams, Rarly8 headers, GTX-35RS turbo, twin plug, P&P heads, Link G4 EFi system, G-50/50 with LTD slip and oil squirters/oil cooler, zork tube, full race coilover system, with carbon fiber body, full cage, E-85 sippin drunk

Last edited by turbobrat930; 12-21-2009 at 05:00 PM..
Old 12-21-2009, 04:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)