View Single Post

Garage
Do I NEED a digital WUR?

been reading about this dwur thing. I have an 84 930. I am in the process of installing a single rarly8 exhaust and wastegate pipe. Im thinking Ill keep the heat exchangers since its a euro and they r supposed to be decent. Also in process of upgrading to K27 7006 turbo and B&B stock size intercooler with 1 bar spring too. Are these upgrades going to necessitate a dwur upgrade or will the current WUR settings be OK and make the car run as nice as it did before?

Also my car has a front oil cooler in the passenger front wheel well. Looks like a square radiator but no rock guard. I wanted to see if anyone has installed a cheaper(cheaper than the porsche oem stuff) cooling fan with thermostat to help with temps. Any help with parts and instructions on how to do it would be great.
Thanks for the input
Old 12-25-2009, 06:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)