Thread: Antique Tag
View Single Post
Slantnose Steve Slantnose Steve is offline
Registered User
Slantnose Steve's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Southeast Minnesota
Posts: 143
Thumbs up

Just like Tony (Voitureltd) said in Wisconsin, we have Collector car license plates here in Minnesota. All you have to do is have one regularly registered vehicle to be eligible. You buy the collector plate with a one time fee (around $100) and you're good to go as long as you own the car. It's one of the ONLY good deals you get as a state resident.
1989 930S Factory Slant
2015 Macan S
Old 12-25-2009, 08:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)