View Single Post

Garage
Thanks Brian! Hope you had good christmass as well. Do you think it would be a good idea to install an AFR gauge to know if things change as I go? I dont know how to read em but I suppose once I know the afrs are set well and I see what the gauge reads at that setting I would be able to notice differences in gauge readings from baseline. Do you recommend a specific gauge thats accurate and simple to understand for a newbie like me?
I suppose I should get the DWUR since Id be able to adjust if changes occur and I wouldnt have to remove the IC to access the manual WUR.....
What do you think?
CANT WAIT FOR ALL THESE THINGS TO COME TOGETHER, especially the K27-7006!!!!!!!
This is my xmass present TO ME!!!!!

Merry Xmass and happy to new year to all in this board. Would have never dared to get my dream car if I didnt have the security of knowing a great place to ask questions and get great answers...and is patient with stupid questions asked by newbs like me.
Thank you everyone!
Old 12-26-2009, 04:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)