View Single Post

Well guys, eBay is only as good as the people that lurk there...some of which are indeed scum. I've been fortunate with 256 purchases and no rip-offs yet. It has been a tremendous resource for hard to find stuff, and my 930 has benefitted many times.
Report the bad apples, post on every forum you can think of....and all they have to do is open a new account. About your only recourse is to find out where they live and pay someone to firebomb them....figuritively speaking, of course. I would NEVER consider such retribution, because it would be too gentle. We don't need no stinkin' scum buckets around here.

Joe, if you're listening, honesty and integrity are the best policy. Do your research before setting a price, and honor it once established. Simple.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.

Last edited by mark houghton; 12-26-2009 at 02:24 PM..
Old 12-26-2009, 02:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)