View Single Post

Up pipe before:

After:

Turbo bracket, slight amount of tweaking/grinding to fit, nothing big:

Aftermarket SS oil line routing and install, I routed it the best way I saw fit:

Notes: Your existing exhaust should be modified b/c the GT35R will cause it to mount a bit lower and to the right. Without modification, it would look a bit goofy. If you have an exhaust with a slip fit connection, it may help with horizontal adjustment, although the vertical adjustment would still need attention. Im in the process of trying to get a hold of Chris's new exhaust system that he will be/is offering. Its looks great and is designed to be used with this turbo (3" of course). I have pictures but not sure if they can be posted yet.

On initial start up, I experienced an oil leak from the scavenge tank to its adapter at the turbo. Chris supplies you with a nice machined aluminum adapter with integrated O ring, but apparently the B&B scavenge tank's flange was a bit imperfect. The O ring wasnt enough to compensate. Rather than trying to resurface the flange, I used the oem gasket. Works fine.

If anyone needs anymore info, I'll do my best to help.
Old 01-01-2010, 10:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)