View Single Post

Garage
oh boy, F-me, here we go again...

What a JOKE for modern Porsche to come up with this ad now.

Was it just me, or did the rest of you guys notice something weird about this ad.... anyone see any machinery from the last 10 years? Any footage from the last ten years??? Neither did i.

Racing not posing???? Who thought that $hit up??? 'Posing' is all the company has been doing for the most part for the last 10 years, racing only as much as was needed to allow a perfunctory link to racing while focusing on acting like Honda or Nissan by building cars for familes and concentrating on ponzi-like corporate takeover schemes and slick advertising, all the while allowing Audi to steamroll P1 (settling for P2) and Ferrari to slowly take over GT2. You think Piech or Ferry would have allowed that crap to happen??

What's even funnier to me, is a quote i just read in the latest issue of '911 and Porsche world' from the UK by the former 'Wunder Boy' and pantywaist of the decade, Weedy (I $hit you not, i couldn't believe it either) "I can think of nothing sillier than grown men running cars around a track" That this guy ran Porsche for over 10 years and i never once saw him at a track pretty much sums up who the 'poser' was.
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 01-09-2010, 07:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)